MLTAQ French Branch
Bienvenue sur le site de la Section Française de la MLTAQ !
We aim to:
- Support teachers with professional development and resource sharing (particularly remote-area teachers)
- Represent Queensland teachers of French at State, National & International levels
- Support teachers with organising activities for students (immersion days, camps, competitions, trips to New Caledonia, etc.)
Members of the MLTAQ French Branch automatically become members of:
- AFMLTA (Australian Federation of Modern Language Teachers of Australia);
- FATFA (Federation of Associations of Teachers of French in Australia); and
- FIPF (Federation Internationale des Professeurs de Français
Senior French Dinner 2023
Chers professeurs de langue française
Rejoignez-nous au Cyprian Centre, Marist College, Ashgrove à partir le 17h30 pour 18 heures pour fêter le retour du Senior French Dinner dans le 22 février 2023.
The MLTAQ has a corporate Zoom subscription so we can network with you no matter where you live!
Click here to view the 2021 Flipgrid PD by Lucia Del Vecchio, or the “How to Pass Endorsement? PD with Lindsay Rawnsley.
Incursion ideas for your school:
You might also like to visit these Alliance Française websites.
(2) Endorsement PD How to pass Endorsement - presented by LindsayRawnsley - an interactive presentation. Lindsay Rawnsley shares her tips and tricks for passing Endorsement unscathed.